Custom Search

Friday, October 17, 2008

Ever

wonder what you mean to me?
Ever wonder if in my heart you're my queen bee?
Ever wonder if in this second you're my only desire?
Ever wonder if like a precious jewel, its you i'd like to acquire?
And to you, i'd wish every day to retire
To you, i'd devote all my love and time
To you, even if you were the tallest building, trust me, I'd climb
This can't be love, because I have so much more to give
Not just money, time, or gifts,
But precious moments that we can forever relive
But if this is love, how unimaginable our future will be
Having this feeling thats so strong, my lips stay in constant glee
I truly speak with my heart never more sincere
Its to you I wish to embark on this new frontier
And trust me i'll dive head deap without any fear
Because for your heart, i'll do anything to be near
To be close, to be the first person you hear
Even if it means shedding a tear
Just know that if you let me, I will forever be here

No comments: