Custom Search

Friday, October 17, 2008

Two hopes

Hope is what I have, and yet it has found me twice
Not only is my future bright and everlasting,
But now my heart is more precise
No longer is it torn with questions like, "what if?" and "how come?"
Now it is envisioned with "what will we become?"
It's as if an unimaginable dream has come true
Two hopes, now both a reality
People live their whole lives trying to find one
And yet with a little effort and patience, I have two
Have I bordered the edges of morality?
Or is it really just beyond my mentality?
Would I believe it, even in a dream?
Or would I embrace it with a jovial scream?
A scream for a girl, who's so beautiful,
That her smile alone can fill my heart with esteem
Hope is what I have, and yet it has found me twice
When I look at her wonderful heart,
How I've dreamed of sharing just a slice
And now that my dream has come true
What will we become or be?
Happiness is what my heart wants,
And I know with you,
It can be as endless as the waves of the sea

No comments: